Integrated and Standardized NGS Workflows for Personalised Therapy
- Partnering Platform opened
- Tendering Process explained by Kurt Zatloukal – view the webinar recording, presentation, and Questions & Answers
- Open Market Consultation attended by over 175 attendees – view the presentations given on 22nd-23rd March 2021
- Instand-NGS4P Coordinator to speak at Precision Diagnostics Europe, 26-28 May 2021
- View the State of the Art Lectures on NGS in Healthcare, 26th January
A Pre-Procurement Project for improving cancer patients’ benefit from Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) by developing an integrated and standardized NGS workflow and integrating information from cancer gene testing, pharmocogenetics testing and e-medication in proper presentation to medical doctors for supporting therapy decision making at bedside.
This 65 month H2020 project started in January 2020.
The maximum Grant Agreement amount is €10.998.128,16
Cofunded by the European Union under Grant Agreement No. 874719