Integrated and Standardized NGS Workflows for Personalised Therapy
- Contract Notice soon to be published!
- Outcome of the Open Market Consultation
- Partnering Platform opened
- Tendering Process explained by Kurt Zatloukal – view the webinar recording, presentation, and Questions & Answers
- Open Market Consultation attended by over 175 attendees – view the presentations given on 22nd-23rd March 2021
Important Events & Dates:
Prior Information Notice (PIN) published on 28.12.2020 Download PDF Lot Information
Partnering Platform available View Partnering Platform
Request for Tenders – planned publication date: 22nd October 2021
Tendering Webinar 3rd November 2021 15:00-17:00 CET Register
Deadline for Tenders´ Receipt – planned date: 15th December 2021
A Pre-Procurement Project for improving cancer patients’ benefit from Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) by developing an integrated and standardized NGS workflow and integrating information from cancer gene testing, pharmocogenetics testing and e-medication in proper presentation to medical doctors for supporting therapy decision making at bedside.
This 65 month H2020 project started in January 2020.
The maximum Grant Agreement amount is €10.998.128,16
Cofunded by the European Union under Grant Agreement No. 874719