- Instand-NGS4P State of the Art Lectures on NGS in Healthcare
- Further liaisons established with CEN and ISO Technical Committees
- Florence, October 7, 2020. ISPRO meets Instand-NGS4P
- Video Overview of Instand-NGS4P project
- Instand-NGS4P establishes liaison with ISO Technical Committee for Biotechnology 22.7.2020
A Pre-Procurement Project for improving cancer patients’ benefit from Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) by developing an integrated and standardized NGS workflow and integrating information from cancer gene testing, pharmocogenetics testing and e-medication in proper presentation to medical doctors for supporting therapy decision making at bedside.
This 65 month H2020 project started in January 2020.
The maximum Grant Agreement amount is €10.998.128,16
Cofunded by the European Union under Grant Agreement No. 874719