Integrated and Standardized NGS Workflows for Personalised Therapy
- Tendering Process explained by Kurt Zatloukal – view the webinar recording, presentation, and Questions & Answers
- Open Market Consultation attended by over 175 attendees – view the presentations given on 22nd-23rd March 2021
- Instand-NGS4P Coordinator to speak at Precision Diagnostics Europe, 26-28 May 2021
- View the State of the Art Lectures on NGS in Healthcare, 26th January
- Instand-NGS4P State of the Art Lectures on NGS in Healthcare
Prior Information Notice (PIN) published on 28.12.2020 Download PDF Lot Information
Webinar: Partnering Event for Solution Providers 18th May, 16:00-19:00 CET Information & Registration
OMC Questionnaires will be published on the 17th May Link to Questionnaires
Deadline for Completion of OMC questionnaires 31st of May
Call for Tenders published end September 2021
Closure of Tenders´ Receipt end November 2021
A Pre-Procurement Project for improving cancer patients’ benefit from Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) by developing an integrated and standardized NGS workflow and integrating information from cancer gene testing, pharmocogenetics testing and e-medication in proper presentation to medical doctors for supporting therapy decision making at bedside.
This 65 month H2020 project started in January 2020.
The maximum Grant Agreement amount is €10.998.128,16
Cofunded by the European Union under Grant Agreement No. 874719