Integrated and Standardized NGS Workflows for Personalised Therapy
- Contract Award for PCP Phase 1 – Solution Design
- H2020 European Genomics Infrastructure project EASI-Genomics announces Fourth Call for Proposals for Transnational Access Projects
- Q&As on the Tendering Process now available
- View the Tendering Webinar held on the 3rd of November
- Tender Documents available!
Important Events & Dates:
Prior Information Notice (PIN) published on 28.12.2020 Download PDF Lot Information
Partnering Platform available View Partnering Platform
Request for Tenders – published on the 19th of October 2021 View Request for Tenders
Tendering Webinar 3rd November 2021 15:00-17:00 CET View recording
Deadline for Tenders´ Receipt – 19th of December 2021
A Pre-Procurement Project for improving cancer patients’ benefit from Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) by developing an integrated and standardized NGS workflow and integrating information from cancer gene testing, pharmocogenetics testing and e-medication in proper presentation to medical doctors for supporting therapy decision making at bedside.
This 65 month H2020 project started in January 2020.
The maximum Grant Agreement amount is €10.998.128,16
Cofunded by the European Union under Grant Agreement No. 874719